Saturday, February 7, 2009

Outpouring of Support

It's been quite a week, this first week of February. Spending my time equally on researching new products for our on-line store that is starting to take shape, to reaching out to my network of friends. I have appreciated the outpouring of support from my colleagues, friends and family, sharing job leads and sending invitations to meet for lunch.

When the going gets tough, the tough really do get going, so now I need to do just that! I've found that I have a really strong support base and even though this will take some doing, we'll get through this latest round of setbacks; no worse for the wear. With that I think I'll count my blessings, appreciate the beautiful day; and get back to work. Thank you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment