Monday, February 9, 2009

Which Is The Right Card?


I'm absolutely positive women like to give and receive cards more than men. Some people take great care in choosing cards for their loved ones, others it's probably more obligation that sends them card shopping. As we approach Valentine's Day, thoughts of sentiments proclaiming our love in a card are running through most women's minds.

Conversely, much like Christmas presents; some men seem to like the challenge of getting something at the last minute that earns the proper appreciation. I've even heard it is somewhat of a sport; that is discussed as to how close to the wire one came, and still pulled it off. Know that I don't understand it, but that's okay, as I'm sure the same can be said about my Christmas shopping starting in late spring or if I'm "late", mid summer.

Which card to choose is influenced by what is happening in your life at the moment. For this special holiday of love, there are ooey-gooey cards of young lovers, the profound love of new parents, a card made by a child, a card filled with encouragement for someone you love, and especially sweet is the card for that special love - after all those years.

Which cards will make you feel just a little closer to the one's you love? I for one, am going to get busy this afternoon; and get my Valentine Cards finished in plenty of time. Which is the right card for you to tell the recipient just how much you love them? You'll know when you find it.


Happy Valentine's Day!



1 comment: